*Post 2: In the get-to-know-me series. (I am still in denial that the series will extend beyond this post and the “Crazy is as crazy does” post).
10. Salt is my weakness. I laugh in the face of everyone else’s need for sugar.
9. I do not drink coffee. I consider it my major personality flaw.
8. I eat meat. In my world, steaks are more romantic than flowers.
7. The dictionary definition of road rage should have my picture with it.
6. I am a book snob. I will judge you based on the book you are reading.
5. I run away from drama queens like they are zombies. They are blood sucking vermin and they vill zuck ze life out ov you.
4. I tweet like my life depends on it.
3. I am a recovering Coke addict… And by Coke I mean Coca Cola.
2. I hibernate during winter. Definition of winter is weather with temperature below 70 degrees.
1. If you own an English Bulldog, I will be forever your friend. F.O.R.E.V.E.R. (Until you get a restraining order).
If you have any advice for the above personality disorders, please leave a comment. 🙂