Real life lessons from “The Walking Dead”
1. Leaders come in all shapes and sizes and he (or she) will step up to the plate every time.
2. If it is too good to be true, well, it probably is some loon with an aquarium full of heads in his house.
3. Good people are capable of doing bad things and bad people are capable of doing good things.
4. Trust your instincts.
5. Have a posse. It is messy sometimes but it’s the only way you’re gonna make it.
6. Duct tape is your friend.
7. Zombies don’t have feelings.
Okay, okay, you could probably learn these things from any zombie apocalypse story. But it is important to be reminded of it now and then. Especially the part about duct tape. That thing is so darn handy.