That time of year…
…When allergies are kicking in… My nose is itchy, my eyes are red and breathing through my nose is a luxury. But you know what? It is a sign of some really beautiful days in the sun to come. Below are some of the things I’m looking forward to:
- Cracking crabs and sharing rum buckets on Kent Island
- Baseball games and hotdogs
- Mussels at Fells Point
- An outdoor concert at Wolf Trap
- MY BIRTHDAY
- Sitting outside on my balcony
- Summer veggies (tomatoes!)
- Wineries in the afternoon
- Any and all outdoor events/activities
I do my best to mark the arrival of a new season but I am most excited about Spring. Then Summer and even Fall.
How do you welcome the seasons? How do you plan on celebrating the warmer days?